Friday, March 02, 2007

What A Week

Here we are, on a windy Friday night in Kansas. Not much going on here, but I'm extremely glad that it's Friday! It was a pretty long week at work. Monday morning I went in to find everyone else cleaning up from a leak in the roof. So I joined in. We had to move a bunch of stuff out of the room where the water leaked. It got some of our files wet & after everything was moved out the carpet guys set up some large, noisy fans to dry the place out. We were still listening to those fans today... So, the week pretty much went downhill from there! Just about everything that could go wrong did so I'm really hoping that next week will be better! On a positive note, 2 weeks ago I got a super cute haircut & last saturday I bought me some cool new shoes! They were even on sale! Original price $90, sale price $45. So I got a good deal.

No comments: