Saturday, November 17, 2007

Litltle Susie Homemaker



Fire up your ovens, I'm baking bread! We're heading to The Centennial State (really? That's what it's called? I thought it would be something better than that.) for Thanksgiving. I feel a bit like a slacker if I don't contribute but I don't want to take up fridge space or have to commandeer the kitchen to cook something once we get there, so I'm making some Rye Bread to take. Mmmm, rye bread. I don't buy it often becuse I don't like it with caraway seed or dill or any other such nastie stuff in it. So, I have to make it!
Also, becuase of our crazy busy Thanksgiving schedule, I'll be doing more baking probably monday evening. I'm making stromboli and cheesie jalapeno bread to take to the other part of the family here in KS. We're all over the place.

Look at all the rising bread!

No comments: