Monday, March 15, 2010

Floating

I've been in a funk. I just seem to be floating along with my head full of crap. I can't seem to focus long enough to string together a coherent sentence or have the attention span to put together an interesting paragraph.
I think I'm depressed. There. I said it. I seem to be crankier than normal, border bitchy. Yes, I can be a bitch when necessary (who can't!) but it just seems to be an overall mood thing. Anyway, seems to be more than just a funk. I'm hoping with spring coming being outside with nice weather will help. I might even go tan a bit. This time of year it's a nice little burst of (fake) sun.
**************************
Tonight, I'm child free. Faith has spring break this week so my mom has her, Dom & two of my sisters kids until tomorrow. Nothing like making grandma a little nuts!
I like a little break from the kids as much as the next person, but I miss my babies. Actually, I miss Dom more than I miss Faith, which I feel COMPLETELY guilty about. It's just that Faith is more independant. She doesn't wake up from a nap & ask for momma! I want to kiss his chubby little cheeks & cuddle with him!
On that note, I'm going to have a super rough week in June. I'll be heading to WA for my aunt's memorial. I'll be gone for an entire.week. I'll miss my munchkins.

******************************
Regarding my upcoming trip to WA, I'm looking forward to it because I won't have to worry about anyone but me. I won't have to worry about keeping track of kids or making sure they're happy & fed. It will be an actual adult visit. Although the reason to be going out there sucks, the upside is I will get to see many members of my extended family that I haven't seen in years. Some probably since I was in grade school.
So, there you have it. That's sorta what I've been up to. I'm going to try to blog more often. Hopefully it will be thereputic!

No comments: