Saturday, March 08, 2008

Crazy "Jeannie"

So all this week that Jeannie has not been at work she's been texting & calling John. She goes between begging for her job back to saying Fuck you, I wouldn't come back to work there for you no matter what. She has finally went for an interveiw at the place our client had called. Yestereday afternoon I guess she was offered a job. John laughed & told me she had sent him a text. "Do you need me to come back? Because I have to let them know on this job offer by monday. If I come back there will have to be certain conditions." I asked if he told her we're doing just fine without her.
It turns out that Jeannie says I'm a bitch & we're no longer friends. Apparently one of the things she's mad about is this: A couple weeks ago, there was a phone call for her. It was a woman named Sheri calling from one of our companies. She was returning Jeannie's call. She said "could you just have her call me back" I said ok and as I was going to ask for a phone number, she hung up. So I gave Jeannie a note that said Sheri from ***** called. She was returning your call, please call her back. Jeannie asked if I had a phone number, I said no and told her what had happened. I guess I should have known she was pissed at me because she was making this HUGE deal out of it. She wouldn't just let it drop. Oh well.
Then John said something to her in conversation about me going through something in her office and she said "why was that bitch in my office". John said, "becuase I told her to!" (and news flash crazy ass, if you quit it's no longer your office!!)
I also learned this week that she thought I never did any work. That I just sat at my desk all day doing nothing. Hmmm. Wow. I never never never knew she thought that. Her sister was in our office twice to help catch up on some stuff that Jeannie was sooo behind on (John told her that if she wanted to she could have someone help out a little just to get things caught up & he'd pay them). One of these days was the 29th (the day she gave her 2 week notice). I guess she says her sister told her all I do is set up there & file my nails all day. Interesting. (I actually do remember filing a nail that day. It broke on something & was sharp and pointy. I remember because I had to dig through my drawer to find my file since I barely ever use it)
And, as far as her little comment about me not doing any work? John said he's kind of wondering if she did anywork. All the piles of stuff in her office that she was sooo far behind in and could just not find the time to do? We're almost all caught up on it. So, that's the 3 of us doing our normal work plus hers. And John's wife came in yesterday to help with a little of the filing.
Also, Jeannie had asked John if we would not tell anyone that she was no longer employed there. Her baby daddy calls the office sometimes as does her son's grandparents and aunt that she has custody of. She did not want them knowing she didn't have a job. John said that we'd do that for the rest of this week. So, anyone that's called in I've just told them she's not in today. Then, yesterday afternoon, Jeannie's son L. that lives with her, called after school like he always does.
"Is my mom there?"
Me, caught off guard "No, she's off today".
L "Oh, well was she there earlier?"
Me "No, she hasn't been in today"
L "oh, ok"

So, she's been pretending all week that she's been going to work? She hasn't been home when he gets home from school? Wow.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Dang. She sounds crazy as hell.

sharona said...

Oh, even better. I guess that job she was offered with our competitor? Um, there was no job offer. They wouldn't hire her. But she told everyone they offered her a job at the same pay with better benefits.
I think crazy as hell is an understatement.