Sunday, October 19, 2008

Update



Let's open with a picture........


Do you not just want to kiss on his sweet little cheeks ALL DAY!?! I love him so incredibley much (I really don't think that's spelled right..). I can not believe that come friday, he will already be one month old. It just doesn't seem like it can be that long already. Yet, at the same time, I can't remember what it was like with out him. It seems like he's always been here.


Some things I've learned about our little Dominic:



  • he loves boobs. Seriously. He'll be all fussy & act like he hasn't been fed all day. So, I get him all situated for nursing. He'll eat a minute or two, pull away, then snuggle back up to my boob and shut his eyes.

  • he is loud. He is a loud sleeper, grunting & squealing as he sleeps & dreams and stretches. Not only that, there is absolutely no question about when he farts/poops. He was very loud even the day he was born. I thought maybe it was all the hormones, being new to breathing air etc. and that it would quiet down a little. No such luck. His intestional tract is loud.

  • he is a cuddler. He loves it when he's cuddled up in my left arm & I stroke his fuzzy little head with my right hand. I think the only thing he likes better is when he's cuddled up to a boob while I stoke his little head.
And so far, Faith is such a good big sister. She loves him very much & worries about him and checks on him all the time.

I love my munchkins. I'm just so very very lucky, and I know it.

No comments: