Wednesday, October 15, 2008

White Trash

Do you ever sometimes just feel like white trash? Ya know, just randomly? My water was shut off today. Totally made me feel like white trash. It was not because we could not afford to pay our bill, it's because I completly and totally forgot about it. At some point in the last week or two, I found in our mail a past due notice for our water bill. I could not remember receiving our original bill this month & was looking for it. Apparently I got busy with something else and forgot about putting my check in the mail. I came home from Faith's annual checkup just after noon today to find our water was shut off. I called the city office to find out what was due & how soon they could turn it back on. I then loaded up the baby and dropped off my payment. Within an hour it was back on. I feel like such a dumbass.

No comments: