Friday, May 16, 2008

Growing Up

My little sister graduated last weekend. I'm not sure what her summer plans are. I know she has to help out with some volleyball camps this summer. And, she's going to Hawaii this summer to play volleyball again for a week like she did last year. Other than that, I hope she makes time to spend with her nieces & nephew. Once school starts I think she's going to miss them. She's playing volleyball at school & they have games wednesday & saturdays so I don't know that she'll get to see them very much during the season. Poor Faith is pretty used to seeing Ashley at least every other weekend. She loves to follow her around and do "Ashley stuff" (like borrow her necklaces, go to the store & get a sucker, or just generally follow her around & act like a teenager).

No comments: