Monday, April 20, 2009

BLECH

Okay, so I've said before how I have very realistic dreams. I had one last night. The only part I remember was I was with these people against my will. I don't know why, or who they were but we were there. One of them was mixing up a huge jug of stuff they were going to make me drink. It was a weird blue color and the only thing I know of that was in it was at least one small container of elmer's glue. The consistancey was a little runnier than glue. (this is just weird, I know.) Now at this point, they were going to make me drink it one way or another. I asked if I could have a straw. I figured it HAD to go down, maybe with a straw I would taste it less. (I feel really stupid even typing this!! It's just weird!) Okay, so I drank the stuff. It was disgusting & made me want to vomit but they forced me to drink it. I woke up after that so I don't know what it was supposed to do but all day I had this horrible, nasty taste in my mouth.
Once again, I've shown you all just how weird I am. Fantastic.

No comments: