Thursday, April 23, 2009

Bracing Myself

So, come next thursday, I might not have a job.
I was "offically" written up last thursday. I have until the 30th to um, I guess show significant improvement. See, since January I guess my performance has declined. I'm guessing it's because I've been doing the work of, roughly, 3 people. But I guess one of the three of me is not doing my job good enough. Shit. Bad Sharona.
Also, our new office manager (?) boss (?) chick that was hired in Jan. is interviewing new people. Yes, we're trying to grow. I'm told she's not trying to replace me. Now, do I beleive the B.S. they're shoveling? Not quite.
I guess my thought is this. If you're not happy with my performance, fine. If you're giving me a warning, fine. If this warning was just paperwork for the file & you've already decided I'm gone on the 30th then you're an asshole.
We'll see.

No comments: