Monday, June 23, 2008

On the Verge of a Breakdown

I need to cry. I've needed to have a good cry for awhile now but I just can't. I don't like to cry in front of people. It's one thing if it's just tears, but I need a big 'ol sobfest by myself. It's kind of hard to schedule that between work & an almost 4 year old who won't even leave you alone long enough to pee. That and my husband would worry something was wrong with me if I did it while he was around!
So, adding to my already hormonal state is the frustration I have at work of the new girl who has quit but won't leave. (she's being nice & helping out until the new new girl starts. Thoughtful of her yes but she irritates the hell out of me). I told my boss the other day if they leave me alone with her for a whole day again I will cry. Then there is the worry of the baby. I'm not as daily worried about something happening to him, however now my problem is....how much worse it would be if something happened NOW. At this late in the game it just scares me even more. So, that is my daily stress and cause to cry.
Another addition; my mom called tonight to tell me she has taken my stepdad to the hospital again. They did this several months ago. Basically there was concern that he was having a heart attack. They never did figure out what was wrong but he was released. So, it's kind of a similar thing today. They've admitted him for obserevation again and will wait to see what they see. In this same call my mom also tells me about Uncle T. Apparently earlier today they had to call an ambulance to take him to the hospital. He had a high fever and extremely low blood pressure. My uncle C called my mom to tell her this shortly after my stepdad was being checked out at the hospital. He then called back later with an update. One of my aunts had just spoken to the nurse and she told them if they were planning on coming to see him they had better hurry.
We'll see how this all pans out. Maybe I'll send the husband & the daughter to the store tomorrow after work. I'll give them a long list.

No comments: